Whenever we go out and about, I always need to feed Alice at some point. Coffee shops have become our lifesavers! We are constantly taking our pit stops in various coffee shops around the country.
1. They usually have nice comfy sofas to rest in!
2. The soft lightening sometimes helps Alice to go to sleep if it's nap time.
3. Changing facilities. Always a bonus.
4. Coffee (mummy fuel) for the parentals!
5. Numerous cakes and goodies to snack on before heading on outside.
Coffee shops everywhere... THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!