This will be my last post of 2015! Firstly, I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported me in 2015 by reading my blog and by watching me over on YouTube! You have no idea how amazing all your support and advice and just... being there with me this past year has been. So thank you so much!
Secondly, I've been slacking. I know. My blog has dwindled to an almost halt and my videos are slightly lazy. The end of the year got a little crazy and after joining the wonderful gang over at Channel Mum, I found myself slightly overwhelmed and under prepared for the amount of work I would be doing! So now that I've had a lovely (slightly stressful) Christmas with my wonderfully crazy family, I am ready to take 2016 by the horns, so to speak.
I have a few resolutions that are not really resolutions. They're more... goals and. Well. Stuff I'm gonna do. So.. here they are.
1. As far as the blog and vlog will go, I'm going to be working a lot harder on them this next year. I'll be posting more regularly on the blog and I have gone with a slightly direction change with my YouTube channel, focussing on more lifestyle/recipe and advice type videos as opposed to daily or weekly vlogs. They will still play a part though!
2. Be healthier, cook more and genuinely feed my family the right kinds of foods!
3. Be more organised. I'm so bad at being organised, but in order to be more productive, I need to get my life into some sort of order!
4. Start running. I used to run, I gave it up, I'd like to start again. Simple. Right?
5. Declutter and enjoy the simple things. I think after seeing the amount of stuff we all got over Christmas, I really began to question how much stuff a family actually needs?! I'm going this one with Jules so check out her blog post for some amazing ideas!
And that's it. So I will see you all in 2016, and I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year!